Hello, I am Jesse. These are things I'm thinking about at any given moment. Often this means I'm thinking about Batman.
Oh, you can see some of my artwork at JFSculpts.com .
I thank the wonderful withoutasoultohear for tagging me. Here’s what went down:
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
[I did what sgtjamesbarnes did because she it clever:
"I just picked ones I knew. I’m not going to tag anyone but everyone who wants to should do this. It’s really interesting and sort of fun."
Ditto on not tagging anyone, but have at it, it was fun!]
I am INFJ (apparently?):
- Liz Lemon from 30 Rock
- Edward Nashton/Nigma (Riddler) and Dick Grayson (Robin I/Nightwing/Batman II) from Batman
- Rufus from Bill & Ted
- Huey Freeman from
- Anthony from
- The eponymous Cinderella rtoon birds have have been known to braid my hair from time to time.)
- Shepherd Book from Nope; I’m a 70/30 Wash/Mal split.)
- Dr. Niles Crane from Frasier
- Lindsay from Freaks and Geeks (Don’t I wish I were as brave.)
- Mohandas Gandhi from Gandhi
- Winston Zeddemore from Ghostbusters
- Will Graham from Hannibal
- Marcus Brody from Indiana Jones
- Deandra “Sweet Dee” Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Moneypenny from
- Aragorn and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Trinity from The Matrix
- The eponymous Mulan
- Howard Beale from Network
- Mako Mori from Pacific Rim
- Ann Perkins from Parks and Recreation
- Fujimoto from Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Professor Utonium from The Powerpuff Girls
- Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma ½
- Matthew the Raven from The Sandman
- Hester Prynne from The Scarlet Letter
- JD from Scrubs
- Detective Somerset from Se7en
- Marge Simpson from The Simpsons (Or-e-GAN-o? Whatever!)
- Kyle Broflovski from South Park
- Christine Chapel from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Guinan and Reg Barclay from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Ezri Dax from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Kes from Star Trek: Voyager
- Dr. Phlox from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars
- Coleman from Trading Places (A Denholm Elliot twofer?!)
- Dale Cooper and Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks
- Fox Mulder from The X-Files
I should mention it also listed a fake “Bruce Wayne” from a fake-Batman movie. While I’m familiar with Batman/Bruce Wayne, I’m not familiar with live-action facsimiles, therefore it didn’t make the list.
Once again, I tag no one, but have at it if you’re so inclined!